Mixers for powder:
Plough-type mixer MCV
The plough-type mixers series MCV for continuous cycle are strong and reliable. They work on the basis of the whirling centrifugal principle in tridimensional turbulence caused by the rotation of plough-shaped tools in the mixing chamber.
Such a system allows complete homogenizing of the product to be obtained in a very short time even with components different in specific gravity and granulometry.
- •motorization: geared motor fixed to saddle on mixer heard
- •end supports: complete with long-life sealing bearings
- •charging door: fixed on lower part
- •mixing chamber: cylindrical type, complete with lifting eyebolts
- •inspection doors: with hermetic seal
- •ploughs: in stainless steel